Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lemmasoft, and Updates on Planning

I've made an account on Lemmasoft recently, and my username is cryinglaugther if anyone is curious. I don't think anyone reads this, but I'm putting that out there if anyone stumbles upon it o:

Anyways, I've been trying to learn a bit of scripting from the Ren'py wiki, I've downloaded freeplane, and I'm working on a piece of art that I can use to introduce anyone to the 4 main courtable men! Freeplane is working pretty well, and it's making planning that happens a lot easier. Before, I was trying to wing it! Now it seems more well thought-out, I'd think o:

I've also asked my friend Phil to beta test later on if my project gets pretty far, to get feedback from someone else and stuff like that.
And I may have found someone who is familiar with scripting, so we'll have to see how that plays out o:

~!~ Milly ~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment