Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Busts o;


WHAT NOW SON.

So, I had a dilemma. I have two open spaces, that can fit 3 new characters.
BUT I HAD NO NEW CHARACTERS.
So school logo, and my name in huge cursivelike writing.
MHM.

So, here are your three friends, and the four men you can date.
WHOOP.
YEAH. SON.
WHAT NOW.

Anyways so the logo is like this, son, it's like this;

Demons, GEA's (pending name), Waterbeings (pending name), and animalbeings (pending name, also shapeshifter (you'll find out later) ), along with angels and elfs, with the human target symbol in the middle, with all of the elements and day and night.
WHOOOOOOOOOOP
C';

THIS TOOK SOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGGG
BLEHHHCK

NOW IM OFF TO BE ALL UP AND PLANNING SHEEEEET.

SO BUT YEAH IM TOTALLY LOVING ALL UP ON THIS SYSTEM YOU KNOW DOG
LIKE YEAHHHHHH, SON.
ALL UP AND BEING 1-3 DAYS OF CHILLIN AND ALL DEM EVENTS
THIS PROJECT SOUNDS SO SMALL IM SORRY BUT IT'LL PROOOBBBBBABBBBBLLLLLYYYYY BE LONGER THAN YOU THINK POSSIBLY?
I don't know. What are you thinking?

ALSO BLUE MAN IS HOT
WITH ALL HIS FISH GLORY
OOOOOOOOOH~ TAKE ME FISH MAN~

ALSO ONE EYE BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY I ROLL

OLLIES OUTIE

~!~ Milly ~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment